Welcome to Mr.Gomez's Website!


This website is created by me, Mr.Gomez (Daniel Gomez), a new graduate teacher in Houston, TX. I created this website for children in grades Pre-K to 6th, my future students to use as a resource for fun learning, and for classroom resources. With the current situation of COVID-19, many students are currently at home and missing out on a lot of instruction time. I hope to finish this website soon to help provide children with a fun learning experience during these hard times and during the summer.
Also, all resources on this website will be 100% free to use. I will put more resources under the PARENT's tab, so parents are able to use them, and will be able to see which resources are right for their children. I will reference some paid resources from time to time, but it will be the parent's choice if they will like to pay for the resources.

Thank you for your time and I hope your child/ren enjoy this website as much as I enjoy creating it!

~Spark Joy!

Comments